Looking for fun things to do with the kids in Covington, Ohio? Look no further! Here are some great kid-friendly activities in Covington:
Visit the Covington Kids Club for some indoor fun! This popular play center features a variety of activities for kids of all ages, from bouncing on the giant inflatables to playing in the giant ball pit.
Head outdoors to one of Covington’s many parks! Memorial Park is a great option, with its playgrounds, sprayground, walking trails, and picnicking areas. Or, check out Eastside Park for some fishing and kayaking fun.
For a truly unique experience, take the kids to the Covington Water Treatment Plant! Guided tours are available and kids will love seeing how their water is cleaned and treated before it comes out of the tap.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Covington, Ohio
1. Visit the Covington MILL Museum – The Covington MILL Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history of the city and how the mill played a role in its development.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the Covington Riverfront Trail – The Covington Riverfront Trail is a great way for kids to get some exercise while enjoying the scenic views of the river.
3. Visit the Covington Farmers’ Market – The Covington Farmers’ Market is a great place for kids to get some fresh air and learn about where their food comes from.
4. Watch a movie at the CinCorinthian Movie Theater – The CinCorinthian Movie Theater is a great place for kids to relax and enjoy a movie.
5. Play at the Covington Community Park – The Covington Community Park is a great place for kids to run around and play.
6. Visit the Covington Carnegie Library – The Covington Carnegie Library is a great place for kids to read and learn.
7. Attend a Covington Reds baseball game – The Covington Reds baseball team is a great way for kids to root for their hometown team.
8. Go fishing at the Covington Reservoir – The Covington Reservoir is a great place for kids to fish and enjoy the outdoors.
9. Visit the Covington Historical Society Museum – The Covington Historical Society Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history of the city.
10. Take a scenic drive through the Covington countryside – The Covington countryside is a great place for kids to explore and take in the sights.