Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities to do in Corrientes, Argentina:
1. Visit the Nature Museum (Museo de La Naturaleza).
2. Play at one of the many parks within the city, such as Parque Horacio Quiroga, Parque San Martin, or Parque de los Niños.
3. Go on a boat ride on the Parana River.
4. Visit La Encantada, a storybook-themed park.
5. Check out one of the many kid-friendly festivals that take place throughout the year, such as the Festival de los Ninos (June) or the Carnival de Corrientes (February).
6. Take a walk or bike ride through the Botanical Garden.
7. Visit one of the city’s many museums, such as the Museo Provincial de Bellas Artes or the Museo del Tiempo.
8. Take a trip to the nearby town of Resistencia to see the giant statues of animals at the Parque de laissez faire.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Corrientes, Argentina
1. Visit the Zoo: The zoo in Corrientes is a great place to take the kids. There are plenty of animals to see, and the zoo also has a playground and picnic area.
2. Play at the Park: Corrientes has several parks, all of which are great for kids to play in. The parks have playgrounds, open spaces to run around, and sometimes even splash pads or water features.
3. Go to the Beach: Corrientes is located on the Paraná River, which has several beaches along its shores. The beaches are perfect for swimming, building sandcastles, and just relaxing.
4. Visit an amusement park: Corrientes has a small amusement park called Parque de la Costa. The park has rides, games, and other attractions, making it a great place to take the kids for a day of fun.
5. Go fishing: Fishing is a popular pastime in Corrientes, and kids will love spending some time casting a line. The Paraná River is a great place to fish, and there are also several lakes in the area.
6. Go horseback riding: Horseback riding is a great activity for kids of all ages. There are several ranches in the area that offer horseback riding lessons and trail rides.
7. Take a boat ride: Taking a boat ride is a great way to see the scenery of Corrientes. There are several boat tours available, ranging from short cruises to longer excursions.
8. Visit a museum: Corrientes has several museums, including the Museo de la Ciudad, which is perfect for kids. The museum has interactive exhibits, making it a fun and educational experience for the whole family.
9. See a show: The Teatro El Círculo is a popular theatre in Corrientes, and they offer a variety of shows for kids. From musicals to puppet shows, there is sure to be a performance that your kids will enjoy.
10. Go on a nature hike: There are several nature trails in Corrientes, and they are a great way to explore the outdoors with the kids. The trails range in difficulty, so you can find one that is perfect for your family.