Coronel Oviedo is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. The city has a number of parks, including a large one with a playground and a smaller one with a splash pad. There are also a few museums, which are perfect for rainy days. For active families, there are several soccer fields, a basketball court, and a few tennis courts. And, of course, no trip to Coronel Oviedo would be complete without a visit to the zoo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Coronel Oviedo, Paraguay
1. Enjoy the massive amount of green space at Parque Central.
2. Have a picnic lunch at one of the numerous parks throughout the city.
3. Get up close and personal with some of the friendly animals at Zoológico de Coronel Oviedo.
4. Get lost in the tranquil beauty of Jardín Botánico de Coronel Oviedo.
5. Visit the Museo Municipal de Coronel Oviedo for a dose of culture and history.
6. Take a leisurely stroll down Paseo Antonio Ríos Rex.
7. Let the kids run wild at one of the many playgrounds located throughout the city.
8. Cool off with a refreshing swim at one of Coronel Oviedo’s many public swimming pools.
9. Ride the Ferris wheel or other thrilling rides at Parque de diversiones Mama Lola.
10. Spend a day exploring the sights and sounds of the nearby city of Asunción.