There are many kid friendly things to do in Corinto, Colombia. The city has a number of parks that are perfect for a day out with the family. Parque de los Niños is a popular park that has a playground, a petting zoo, and a number of other attractions. Parque de los Deseos is another great park that has a playground, a splash pad, and a number of other activities. If you are looking for something a little more adventurous, you can always take a trip to the nearby Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Corinto, Colombia
1. Go to the beach! Corinto is located on the Pacific coast, so there are plenty of beaches to choose from. Spend a day swimming, sunbathing, and playing in the sand.
2. Visit the Corinto Zoo. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. There is also a reptile house and a aviary.
3. Take a walk through the Corinto Botanical Gardens. The gardens are beautiful and well-maintained. They are also a great place to learn about the local plant life.
4. Go on a boat tour. There are many companies that offer boat tours of Corinto and the surrounding area. This is a great way to see the coastline and get a closer look at the wildlife.
5. Play in the park. Corinto has several parks, all of which are great for running, playing games, or just relaxing.
6. Visit the Corinto Museum. The museum is small but has a variety of interesting exhibits. It is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Corinto.
7. Shop at the Corinto Market. The market is a great place to find fresh produce, meats, and fish. There are also a variety of crafts and souvenirs available.
8. Eat at a local restaurant. Corinto has a wide variety of restaurants, so you are sure to find something to your taste.
9. Go on a nature hike. There are several nature trails in Corinto. This is a great way to get some exercise and to see the beautiful scenery.
10. Spend a day at Isla de las Flamencos. This small island is home to a colony of flamingos. It is a beautiful place to spend a day relaxing and watching the birds.