There are many kid friendly things to do in Copalis Beach, Washington. One can visit the beach and explore the tide pools, go on a nature hike, or even explore the small town. There is a playground by the beach and swings near the parking lot. restrooms are available near the beach. You can also bring a picnic lunch to enjoy. If you are looking for something more adventurous, you can drive north on Highway 101 and visit the Olympic National Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Copalis Beach, Washington
1. Visit the Copalis Beach State Park – The Copalis Beach State Park is a great place to explore with your kids. There is a playground, picnic area, and hiking trails.
2. Go crabbing – Crabbing is a great activity for kids and adults alike. All you need is a crabbing license and some bait.
3. Play in the sand – The Copalis Beach is known for its soft, white sand. It’s perfect for building sandcastles or just relaxing.
4. Go fishing – There are many great spots for fishing in Copalis Beach. Kids will love trying to catch their dinner.
5. Collect shells – The shells on Copalis Beach are some of the most beautiful in the world. Kids will love looking for the perfect one to take home.
6. Build a bonfire – Copalis Beach is the perfect place to build a bonfire. roast some marshmallows, and enjoy the company of your family and friends.
7. Go tidepooling – Copalis Beach is home to many tidepools. Kids will love exploring them and looking for sea creatures.
8. Go for a swim – The water at Copalis Beach is clean and refreshing. Kids will love swimming and playing in the waves.
9. Explore the Copalis River – The Copalis River is a great place to explore with your kids. There are many hiking trails and fishing spots.
10. Have a picnic – Copalis Beach is a great place to have a picnic. There are many picnic tables and grills available.