Looking for something fun to do with the kiddos in Coon Valley, Wisconsin? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
Visit the Eau Claire Children’s Museum for a day of hands-on learning and fun. The museum features exhibits on a variety of topics, including science, art, history, and cultural awareness.
Take a walk or bike ride along the Dry Bed Trail, a 3.5-mile paved trail that winds its way through Coon Valley. Along the way, you’ll pass by a number of parks, playgrounds, and picnic areas, perfect for a rest or a snack.
If the weather is nice, spend some time at one of Coon Valley’s two public swimming pools. Both the indoor pool at the Coon Valley Community Center and the outdoor pool at Memorial Park offer affordable daily rates.
End the day with a trip to the Coon Valley Dairy Queen for some delicious ice cream treats. The kids will love the wide selection of flavors, and you can’t go wrong with a classic DQ Blizzard.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Coon Valley, Wisconsin
1.Kiddie pools- Let them splash and cool off in one of the many kiddie pools available in Coon Valley.
2.3D Movies- Take them to see the latest 3D movie at the local cinema.
3. build a sand castle- Head to the beach and let them build a sand castle or two.
4.have a picnic- Spread out a blanket and enjoy a picnic lunch in the park.
5. go for a hike- Enjoy the great outdoors with a hike through one of Coon Valley’s many trails.
6. visit the zoo- Spend the day walking around and seeing all the animals at the zoo.
7. go fishing- Take them out for a day of fishing and teach them how to cast a line.
8. go to the library- Check out some books from the library and spend the afternoon reading together.
9. go berry picking- Visit a local farm and pick some fresh berries together.
10. play at the playground- Run around and explore at one of the many playgrounds in Coon Valley.