Conway Springs is a great place for kids of all ages! There are numerous parks and playgrounds for the little ones, and plenty of activities for the older kids too. The city also has a splash pad, which is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day, and a public pool that is open year-round. For the kids who like to be active, there are several basketball courts and tennis courts that are open to the public. And, for the kids who like to be creative, there is an art center that offers a variety of classes and workshops. No matter what your child’s interests are, they are sure to find something to do in Conway Springs!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Conway Springs, Kansas
1. Take a dip in the public pool at the Conway Springs Recreation Complex.
2. Attend a Summer concert in the park.
3. Get a sweet treat at the local ice cream parlor, Dairy Queen.
4. Play a round of mini golf at one of the two local courses, Putt-Putt Golf & Games or Pirate Cove Adventure Golf.
5. Go on a nature walk or hike at the Cheney State Park or Riverside Park.
6. Visit the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center.
7. Take a tour of the local winery, Mulvane Mountain Winery.
8. Go fishing at one of the many area lakes, such as Cheney Reservoir or Lake Afton.
9. Play at one of the several city parks, such as Southside Park or Veteran’s Memorial Park.
10. Visit the Kansas Aviation Museum.