There are many kid friendly things to do in Converse, Louisiana. One thing that kids will love is the Converse Splash Pad. This is a great place for kids to cool off in the summer heat. They can also enjoy the playground, and picnic areas. Another great place for kids is the Converse Skate Park. This is a great place for kids to enjoy skateboarding, BMX, and inline skating. There are also many trails and parks in Converse that are great for kids to explore and play in.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Converse, Louisiana
1. Visit the Louisiana State Museum in Converse. The museum features exhibits on the history and culture of Louisiana, including a replica of the French Quarter and achildren’s play area.
2. Take a scenic drive down the Louisiana Scenic Byway.
3. Visit the Cajun Village in Converse. The village is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as a bayou where you can go fishing or take a boat ride.
4. Visit the Converse Wildlife Sanctuary. The sanctuary is home to a variety of wildlife, including alligators, snakes, and birds.
5. Take a Swamp Tour. Swamp tours are available through a variety of companies and will take you through the bayous and swamps of Louisiana.
6. Go camping at one of the many campgrounds in the area.
7. Go fishing in one of the many lakes or bayous in the area.
8. Play golf at one of the many golf courses in the area.
9. Take a scenic hike through one of the many parks in the area.
10. Visit the Converse Zoo. The zoo features a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.