There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Contai, India. One option is to visit the Elephant Sanctuary, where kids can learn all about elephants and even get to feed them. Another great option is the Contai Zoo, where kids can explore and learn about a variety of animals. If your kids are more adventurous, they’ll likely enjoy hiking through one of the many trails in Contai. And, of course, no trip to Contai would be complete without a visit to the beach, where kids can splash around in the waves and build sandcastles to their heart’s content.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Contai, India
1. Visit the Contai Beach.
2. Go on a safari at the Sundarbans National Park.
3. Take a ferry ride to the mangrove forests.
4. Visit the Crocodile Rehabilitation Centre.
5. Spend a day at the Museum and Zoo.
6. Visit the Joranda Falls.
7. explore the temples and shrines.
8. Have fun at the water parks.
9. Taste the delicious food.
10. Enjoy the hospitality.