If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Conover, Wisconsin, you won’t be disappointed! There are plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained, including a visit to the Conover Community Park and playground, a trip to the Conover Zoo, and a stop at the Conover Public Library. For a more active adventure, head to the Conover Public Pool or go on a nature hike at one of the many trails in the area. And of course, no visit to Conover would be complete without a stop at the famous Teddy Bear Factory!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Conover, Wisconsin
1. Go see a movie at the Conover Cinema. They offer a variety of kid-friendly films throughout the year.
2. Visit the Conover Public Library. They offer a variety of programs for kids, such as story times, summer reading programs, and more.
3. Enjoy a day at one of Conover’s many parks. There are playgrounds, picnic areas, hiking trails, and more to explore.
4. Take a swim at the Conover Aquatic Center. They offer a variety of pool activities for kids of all ages.
5. Go bowling at the Conover Lanes. They have special pricing for kids, and offer bumper bowling for the little ones.
6. Play mini golf at the Conover Golf Center. They have a challenging 18-hole course, as well as a simpler 9-hole course for the kids.
7. Explore the Hardwood Creek State Trail. This scenic trail is great for hiking, biking, and bird watching.
8. Visit the EAA AirVenture Museum. This museum is dedicated to aviation and aerospace history and has a variety of kid-friendly exhibits.
9. Take a ride on the Conover Train. This historic train offers scenic rides through the countryside.
10. GoBerry picking at one of Conover’s many strawberry farms. This is a great activity for a sunny day!