If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Connelly Springs, North Carolina, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of activities to keep your little ones entertained. For starters, they can explore the many hiking trails in the area. There are also several parks and playgrounds to enjoy. If your children are into water activities, they’ll be happy to know that there are several lakes and rivers in the area that offer swimming, fishing, and canoeing. And, of course, no visit to Connelly Springs would be complete without a stop at the local ice cream shop!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Connellys Springs, North Carolina
1. Visit the Ski Click here for more information about the Ski lodge in Connelly Springs.
2. Take a hike on one of the many trails in Connelly Springs.
3. Go fishing in one of the many lakes or streams in Connelly Springs.
4. Have a picnic at one of the many scenic spots in Connelly Springs.
5. Go swimming in one of the many lakes or rivers in Connelly Springs.
6. Go tubing down the New River.
7. Play miniature golf at the Fantasy Golf course.
8. Go on a hayride at the Carriage House Farm.
9. Get lost in the corn maze at the Carriage House Farm.
10. Go apple picking at the Apple Orchard.