There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Connell, Washington! For starters, there are plenty of parks and playgrounds for kids to explore. There is also a theater and a museum that are both great for kids. If your kids are into sports, there are also a few different sports leagues that they can join. And, of course, there are always the classic things like going to the zoo or the movies. Whatever your kids are into, they are sure to find something to do in Connell!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Connell, Washington
1. Visit the Connell Heritage Museum to learn about the city’s past.
2. Go for a swim at the city’s public pool.
3. Play some old-fashioned games at the city park.
4. Visit the Connell Public Library to find a new book to read.
5. Go on a nature hike at the nearby state park.
6. Visit the local farmers market for some fresh produce.
7. Go fishing at one of the city’s many lakes.
8. Play mini golf at the city’s putt-putt course.
9. Go bowling at the local bowling alley.
10. Make some new four-legged friends at the city’s animal shelter.