Looking for something fun to do with the kids in Collingwood? Here are a few ideas:
Take a tour of the Collingwood Museum and learn about the town’s history.
Visit the Collingwood Farmers’ Market and pick up some fresh local produce.
Head to the beach and build a sandcastle or go for a swim.
Take a hike through one of the many trails in the area.
Visit the Collingwood Arts Centre and check out their latest exhibits.
Whatever you do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Collingwood!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Collingwood, Canada
1. Visit the Collingwood Museum to learn about the town’s history.
2. Stroll down the main street to see the heritage buildings.
3. Have a picnic in one of Collingwood’s many parks.
4.uintensive rock climbing at Georgian Bay
5. Go for a swim at the beach.
6. Visit the Collingwood Farmers’ Market to get some local produce.
7. Go for a hike in the nearby Blue Mountains.
8. Visit the Collingwood Art Gallery to see some local artwork.
9. Take a ride on the Collingwood Heritage Trolley.
10. Enjoy a scenic drive down the Niagara Escarpment.