There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to do in Colima, Mexico! For starters, the city has a number of parks perfect for a day filled with picnicking and playing. Parque Aquiles Serdan is a beautiful park with a lake where you can take a scenic stroll or paddleboat ride. Parque de la Palma is another great park option and is home to a playground, botanical gardens, and a Zoo.
If you’re looking for some educational activities, Colima has a few museums that are perfect for kids. The Colima Regional Museum is a great option and has a special section devoted to children’s education. The Colima City Museum is another option and has a number of interactive exhibits.
And, of course, no trip to Colima would be complete without visiting the beach! Colima’s beaches are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and building sandcastles.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Colima, Mexico
1. Go to the Colima Zoo: The Colima Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day out. They can see all sorts of animals, from lions and tigers to monkeys and birds. There is also a playground for the kids to enjoy.
2. Visit the Colima Museum: The Colima Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Colima. The kids can see ancient artifacts, paintings, and sculptures.
3. Take a Walk in the Park: Colima has many beautiful parks that are perfect for a family stroll. The kids can run and play while you enjoy the scenery.
4. Go to the Beach: Colima has some of the best beaches in Mexico. The kids can build sandcastles, swim in the waves, and collect shells.
5. Visit the Aquarium: The Colima Aquarium is a great place to see all sorts of fish and other sea creatures. The kids will love watching the sharks and stingrays swim by.
6.Explore the Ruins: Colima was once home to the ancient city of Cihuatlan. The ruins of this city are a great place to explore. The kids can imagine what life was like for the people who once lived there.
7. Try Traditional Food: Colima is home to some delicious traditional foods. The kids can try tamales, enchiladas, and chiles rellenos.
8. Go Shopping: Colima has many different shops and markets. The kids can find souvenirs, clothes, and traditional Mexican handicrafts.
9. See a Movie: Colima has a few different movie theaters where you can catch the latest blockbusters. The kids will love watching their favorite movies on the big screen.
10. Visit the Zoo: The Colima Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day out. They can see all sorts of animals, from lions and tigers to monkeys and birds. There is also a playground for the kids to enjoy.