There are many kid friendly things to do in Cold Spring, New York. One of the most popular attractions is the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum, which offers many interactive exhibits and programs for children. Other popular activities include exploring the Cold Spring Train Station, going for a hike at Breakneck Ridge, or picnicking at one of the many scenic spots in the area. In the summer, families can also enjoy swimming at one of the local lakes or pools, and in the winter, there are plenty of opportunities for sledding and skiing. No matter what time of year it is, there is always something fun for kids to do in Cold Spring!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cold Spring, New York
1. Walk or bike along the scenic Cold Spring Riverwalk.
2. Visit the Cold Spring Harbor Fish Hatchery & Aquarium.
3. stroll through picturesque Cold Spring Village.
4. explore the grounds of the Boscobel House & Gardens.
5. Visit the FDR Presidential Library & Museum.
6. Take a scenic hike up Breakneck Ridge.
7. Visit the West Point Museum.
8. Go for a swim at Beacon Waterfront Park.
9. Play mini golf at Hudson Highlands State Park.
10. Take a scenic train ride on the Hudson Line.