There are many kid friendly things to do in Colatina, Brazil. One of the most popular is to go to the zoo. The Colatina Zoo is home to many different animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The zoo also has a playground and a petting zoo.
Another popular kid friendly activity in Colatina is to go to the water park. The water park has a number of different slides and pools to keep kids entertained.
For those who like to be active, there is also a playground located in the center of Colatina. The playground has a number of different pieces of equipment for kids to play on.
There are also a number of different museums in Colatina that are perfect for kids. The Colatina Museum of Art has a number of different exhibits that kids will enjoy. The Museum of Natural History is also a great option for those interested in learning about the history of Brazil.
Finally, no trip to Colatina would be complete without a visit to the beach. The Colatina beaches are some of the most beautiful in all of Brazil.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Colatina, Brazil
1. Visit the Itaipava Arena Fonte Nova
2. Go to Praia do Forte
3. Visit the Salvador Zoo
4. Take a ride on the Vitoria-Minas Railway
5. Enjoy a day at the wetland park of Curral de Elefantes
6. Visit the All Saints Bay History Museum
7. Have fun at the waterslides park of Salomao
8. Visit the ecological park of Represa de Itaipava
9. Take a look around the colonial city of Vila Nova do Sul
10. Drive through the Atlantic Forest to Chapada Diamantina National Park