There are many kid-friendly activities to do in Coesfeld, Germany. For example, the city offers a wide variety of parks and playgrounds for children to explore and play in. Furthermore, the city has several museums that are perfect for a family outing, such as the Coesfeld Regional Museum and the Children’s Museum. Other popular kid-friendly activities in Coesfeld include visiting the Zoo, going for a swim at the local indoor pool, and taking a ride on the historic Coesfeld-Nord train.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Coesfeld, Germany
1. Visit the majestic Burg Hülshoff castle.
2. Stroll through the beautiful Pferdeweide park.
3. marvel at the our Lady of Lüdenscheid statue.
4. Ride the Erdbeer Express train through the strawberry fields.
5. Visit the Maximilian-Kolbe-Werkstätten vocational workshop.
6. Walk or cycle along the scenic Coesfeld Canal.
7. Sample the delicious cuisine at one of Coesfeld’s many restaurants.
8. Browse the shops in the charming old town.
9. Attend a performance at the Coesfeld city theater.
10. Join a guided tour of the historic city center.