There are many fun things for kids to do in Cobb, Wisconsin. One popular activity is visiting the Chuck E. Cheese’s located in the town. This restaurant is a favorite among kids because it provides a fun and safe environment for them to enjoy some delicious food and play some arcade games. Another great option for kids in Cobb is to visit the Milwaukee County Zoo. This zoo is home to many different animals, and kids will enjoy seeing them all. There is also a petting zoo and a playground on site, so kids can have a blast while learning about wildlife.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cobb, Wisconsin
provided by the Cobb tourism department.
1. Visit the International Crane Foundation.
2. Play at the Rail Yard Park.
3. Bike or hike the Military Ridge State Trail.
4. Feed the ducks at Lake Winnebago.
5. Get ice cream at BMO Harris Bank.
6. Visit the Dells of the Eau Claire County Park.
7. Shop at the Outlet Shoppes at Oshkosh.
8. Take a hayride at Sunset Ridge Golf Course.
9. Visit the EAA AirVenture Museum.
10. Go tubing down the Wolf River.