Clymer is a great place for families with young children. There are several kid friendly things to do in Clymer. The first stop for many families is the Clymer Museum and Library. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits that focus on the history of Clymer and the surrounding area. The library is also a great resource for families with young children. The library has a large collection of books, magazines, and DVDs that focus on topics such as parenting, education, and children’s literature. The staff at the library are also very knowledgeable about resources for families with young children. Another great option for families with young children is the Clymer Park. The park has a playground, a picnic area, and a walking trail. The trail is a great way to explore the nature that surrounds Clymer.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clymer, New York
1. Visit the Clymer Museum: The Clymer Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area and see some amazing artifacts. There is also a gift shop on site.
2. Go fishing: There are many great fishing spots in Clymer. You can fish from the shore or from a boat.
3. Visit the Clymer Library: The library is a great place to find resources about the area and borrow books.
4. Play at the park: Clymer has a great park with a playground, picnic tables, and a basketball court.
5. Go swimming: There are two public pools in Clymer, one at the park and one at the school.
6. Camping: Clymer is a great place to camp. There are many campsites in the area.
7. Hiking: There are many hiking trails in Clymer. You can hike to waterfalls, through the woods, or up mountains.
8. Bike riding: Clymer is a great place to go bike riding. There are many trails and scenic routes to take.
9. Snowmobiling: In the winter, Clymer is a great place to go snowmobiling. There are many trails to explore.
10. Horseback riding: There are several stables in Clymer that offer horseback riding lessons and trail rides.