Kid friendly things to do in Clutier, Iowa:
There are plenty of kid friendly activities to keep little ones entertained in Clutier, Iowa. The town features a large public park with a playground, pavilions and picnic tables. The park also has a walking trail, perfect for a family outing. The Clutier Public Library often has events and programs geared towards children, such as story time and movie showings. Other kid friendly businesses in Clutier include the Tama County Historical Society, which gives tours of the Historic Gable House, and the Clutier Lanes bowling alley.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clutier, Iowa
1. Kids can explore the unique loess hills at Ledges State Park.
2. The T.rex Discovery Center is a great place for kids to learn about dinosaurs.
3. The Big Tinker Standardbred Horse Farm offers tours and horseback riding.
4. The Grout Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Iowa.
5. The ammonite fossil beds at Red Haw Lake are a great place to explore.
6. The Iowa Arboretum is a great place to learn about plants and trees.
7. Kids can explore the Loess Hills Wildlife Area.
8. The National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium is a great place to learn about the river.
9. The Putnam Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area.
10. The Stanley Museum is a great place to learn about the Stanley family and their history.