There are many kid friendly things to do in Clintonville, Wisconsin. One can go to the public library and check out books, or rent movies. The library also has many scheduled events such as story time, or arts and crafts. One can also go to one of the three city parks, or the swimming pool. The Parks and Recreation Department also offers many programs for kids such as sports leagues, or art classes. There are also many businesses in town that are kid friendly such as the ice cream shop, or the arcade.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clintonville, Wisconsin
1. Go for a hike at the Loew Lake State Natural Area. This hiking area has beautiful views of Loew Lake and the surrounding forest. There are also plenty of trees to climb and explore.
2. Take a swim at the Clintonville Municipal Pool. This pool is perfect for a hot summer day. There is also a shallow end for little ones to splash around in.
3. Play at the City Park. This park has a playground, a basketball court, and a sand volleyball court. There is also a pavilion that can be rented for parties or other events.
4. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in Clintonville. Some of the most popular fishing spots include Loew Lake, Crystal Lake, and Lake Winnebago.
5. Visit the Clintonville Farmer’s Market. This market is open every Saturday from May through October. Local vendors sell fresh produce, baked goods, plants, and more.
6. Get ice cream at the Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor. This ice cream shop has been in business since 1885. They offer a wide variety of ice cream flavors as well as sundaes, shakes, and other treats.
7. Watch a movie at the Clintonville Theatre. This theatre has been in operation since 1915. It shows first-run movies and also hosts special events such as live music and comedy shows.
8. Go bowling at All Star Lanes. This bowling alley has 16 lanes, a arcade, and a snack bar. It is perfect for a family fun night.
9. Play putt-putt golf at Mulligan’s Island. This miniature golf course has 18 holes and is located on an island in the middle of a lake. It is a great activity for a sunny day.
10. Visit the Clintonville Historical Museum. This museum is housed in an old schoolhouse and contains exhibits on the history of Clintonville. It is a great place to learn about the city’s past.