In Clinton, Maine, there are many kid friendly things to do. One great option is to go to the library and read together. The library also has great programs for kids, including story time and crafts. The town also has a great park with a playground, swings, and a splash pad. Families can also picnicking in the park, go for a hike, or go fishing in one of the many ponds. There are also several kid friendly restaurants in Clinton, Maine, where families can enjoy a meal together.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clinton, Maine
1. Visit the Clinton Village Store for some old-fashioned candy and ice cream.
2. Listen to live music at the weekly farmers market.
3. Visit the Kennebec River for some fishing and swimming.
4. Play some mini golf at the Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Odditorium.
5. Visit the Clinton Historical Society Museum.
6. Go for a hike in the White Mountains.
7. Visit the Penobscot Narrows Observatory for some stunning views.
8. Take a scenic drive down the Maine coast.
9. Visit the Big Apple Farm for some apple picking and male.
10. Have some fun at Funtown Splashtown USA, a water park and amusement park.