Clichy is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep kids entertained, including several parks and playgrounds, a zoo, an aquarium, and a number of museums. Families can also enjoy the many cafes and restaurants in the area, as well as the many shops and boutiques. Clichy is also a great place to take a walk or ride a bike, and there are plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clichy, France
1. Visit the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Clichy. This imposing Gothic cathedral is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Clichy. Visitors can explore the beautiful interior of the cathedral and admire the stunning stained glass windows.
2. Go for a walk in Parc Monceau. This beautiful park is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a picnic lunch. Kids will love the playground and the many statues and fountains that adorn the park.
3. Visit the Museum of Fine Arts. This museum houses an impressive collection of paintings, sculptures and other works of art. Kids will enjoy exploring the different galleries and observing the artwork.
4. Take a ride on the Clichy merry-go-round. This popular merry-go-round is located in the center of town and is a great way to entertain kids.
5. Visit the Clichy Aquarium. This aquarium is home to a wide variety of fish and other aquatic creatures. Kids will love observing the different species and learning about their habits.
6. Go for a walk along the Seine River. This is a great way to see some of the sights of Clichy while getting some fresh air.
7. Visit the Maison de la Magie Robert-Houdin. This museum is dedicated to the life and work of legendary French magician Robert-Houdin. Kids will be fascinated by the interactive exhibits and the magic shows.
8. Take a ride on the Clichy Miniature Railway. This scenic railway offers views of the town and the surrounding countryside. Kids will love riding on the trains and waving to the people as they go by.
9. Visit the Jardin des Plantes. This botanical garden is a great place to learn about different plants and flowers. Kids will also enjoy the many sculptures and fountains that adorn the garden.
10. Have a picnic in the Bois de Boulogne. This large park is perfect for a relaxed picnic lunch. Kids will love running around and exploring the different trails and gardens.