If you’re looking for kid-friendly fun in Cleveland, you’ll find plenty of options to keep the little ones entertained. A great place to start is the Children’s Museum of Cleveland, where kids can explore their creativity and imaginations through hands-on exhibits. If your kids are into science, they’ll love the hands-on experiments at the Great Lakes Science Center. And no trip to Cleveland is complete without a visit to the world-renowned Cleveland Zoo. For some outdoor fun, rent a paddleboat or canoe and explore the scenic Cuyahoga River, or take a hike through one of the many nature trails in the Cleveland Metroparks. With so much to see and do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Cleveland!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cleveland, Ohio
1. The Children’s Museum of Cleveland is a great way to spend the day with the kids. There are plenty of interactive exhibits to keep them entertained, and they can learn a thing or two as well.
2. The Cleveland Zoo is always a hit with kids. They can see all sorts of animals, from tigers to gorillas, and there are plenty of educational opportunities as well.
3. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is another great option for a day out with the kids. They can explore the history of rock and roll, and see some of the most famous artifacts and memorabilia from the genre.
4. The Cleveland Museum of Art is a great place to take the kids if they’re interested in art. They can see some of the world’s most famous paintings and sculptures, and learn about different cultures and art styles.
5. The Great Lakes Science Center is a perfect choice for kids who love science. They can learn about the Great Lakes, see some cool experiments, and even take a ride on the Omnimax theater.
6. The Cleveland Metroparks are a great way to get the kids outdoors. There are plenty of hiking trails, biking trails, and playgrounds to keep them entertained.
7. The Akron Zoo is another great option for a day out with the kids. They can see all sorts of animals, from tigers to gorillas, and there are plenty of educational opportunities as well.
8. The Blossom Music Center is a great place to take the kids if they’re interested in music. They can see some of the world’s most famous musicians perform, and learn about different genres of music.
9. The Cleveland Botanical Garden is a perfect choice for kids who love nature. They can see some of the world’s most beautiful plants, and learn about the ecology of the area.
10. The Cleveland Aquarium is a great place to take the kids if they’re interested in fish. They can see all sorts of fish, from tropical fish to sharks, and learn about their habitats and ecology.