There are many kid friendly things to do in Clendenin, West Virginia. One can take a walk or bike ride throughMain Street, which is lined with old-fashioned shops and restaurants. There is also a playground anda splash pad at the Clendenin Community Park. For a more historical adventure, one can explore theClendenin Roller Mill, which is one of the oldest continuously operating roller mills in the United States.And of course, no trip to Clendenin would be complete without a stop at the West Virginia Strawberry Festival, which is held every May.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clendenin, West Virginia
1. Visit the Clendenin Post Office and take a photo with the historic sign.
2. Visit the Clendenin Fire Department and explore the fire trucks.
3. Visit the Clendenin Library and check out some books.
4. Visit the Clendenin Museum and learn about the town’s history.
5. Visit Town Park and play on the playground.
6. Feed the ducks at the Clendenin pond.
7. Explore the Clendenin trails and look for wildlife.
8. Visit the Clendenin Golf Course and hit some balls.
9. Visit the Clendenin swimming pool and take a dip.
10. Visit the Clendenin farmers market and buy some fresh produce.