If you’re looking for things to do with your kids in Clayton, Wisconsin, there’s plenty to keep them busy! For starters, the city is home to the Wisconsin Humane Society’s Green Bay campus, where kids can learn about animal care and get hands-on experience with the shelter’s adoptable pets. There’s also the Pulaski Community Pool, which has a shallow section perfect for small children, as well as a waterslide and diving board for older kids. Of course, no trip to Clayton would be complete without a visit to the National Railroad Museum, where kids can explore interactive exhibits and even take a ride on a real steam engine!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clayton, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Wisconsin State Fair – Every August, the Wisconsin State Fair comes to town and provides a ton of family-friendly fun. There are rides, shows, food, and more.
2. Check out the local history at the Clayton Historical Society – The Clayton Historical Society offers a look into the history of the town with exhibits and a museum.
3. Get outdoors at Stower Seven Lakes State Park – Stower Seven Lakes State Park is a great place to hike, fish, canoe, and more.
4. Explore the Eau Claire Dells – The Eau Claire Dells are a series of natural springs and pools that are perfect for swimming and relaxing.
5. Take a scenic drive down the Great River Road – The Great River Road runs along the Mississippi River and offers beautiful views.
6. Visit the Chippewa Valley Museum – The Chippewa Valley Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the Chippewa Valley.
7. Enjoy the arts at the Heyde Center for the Arts – The Heyde Center for the Arts offers a variety of performing and visual arts events throughout the year.
8. Play a round of golf at one of the local courses – Clayton is home to several golf courses that offer a great round of golf for all levels.
9. Get your adrenaline fix at the Action City Trampoline Park – Action City Trampoline Park is a great place to burn off some energy with a variety of trampoline and other activities.
10. Shop til you drop at the Outlet Shoppes at Eau Claire – The Outlet Shoppes at Eau Claire offer a great selection of name brand merchandise at discounted prices.