Claypool is a small town in rural Indiana with a population of about 2,000 people. There are several kid-friendly things to do in Claypool. One is to visit the pumpkin patch at DeBruin’s Farm. The farm has a miniature train, a corn maze, a petting zoo, and a playground. Another place to take kids is the Fun Zone, an indoor play place with a soft play area, a laser tag room, and arcade games. The town also has a public pool, a park, and a walking trail.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Claypool, Indiana
1. Visit the Wabash and Erie Canal Park.
2. Tour the Wilbur Wright Birthplace and Museum.
3. Walk or ride bikes along the Wabash and Erie Canal towpath.
4. See a show at the Little Star Center for the Performing Arts.
5. Go fishing at one of the many ponds and lakes in the area.
6. Visit the John Work House, an Indiana State Historic Site.
7. Play mini golf or go go-karting at Fastrax Family Fun Center.
8. Spend a day at the Maxinkuckkee Nature Preserve.
9. Visit the Kruse Automotive and Carriage Museum.
10. Take a scenic drive along the Heritage Trail.