If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Clay, West Virginia, you won’t be disappointed. The city offers a variety of activities and attractions that will keep your little ones entertained.
One of the most popular kid friendly attractions in Clay is the Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences. This world-class facility features a planetarium, hands-on exhibits, and a variety of educational programs.
Another popular kid friendly activity in Clay is visiting one of the city’s many parks. George Washington Park, Charles Towne Landing, and Clay’s Historic District are just a few of the Parks that your kids will enjoy.
If you’re looking for a more active kid friendly activity, Clay also offers a number of different sports and recreation facilities. The Clay Athletic Club, for example, offers a variety of youth sports programs.
Whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find kid friendly things to do in Clay, West Virginia.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clay, West Virginia
1. Visit the Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences
2. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area
3. Take a hike or ride your bike on the Clay County Trail
4. Play mini golf or go go-karting at Frankie’s Fun Park
5. Visit the Burning Rock Outdoor Adventure Park
6. Visit the early 1900s-themed town of Clay
7. Take a scenic drive on the Midland Trail
8. Visit the Chief Logan State Park
9. Play at the Dreamland Pool
10. Visit the Clay County Museum