Clarksville, Ohio, is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, including visiting the Clarksville Community Park, going for a swim at the Clarksville Aquatic Center, or checking out the Children’s Museum of Cincinnati. For a more unique experience, take a ride on the Little Miami Scenic Railway or visit the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. If you’re looking for a slower pace, take a stroll down Main Street and explore the shops and restaurants. Whatever you choose to do, you’re sure to have a great time in Clarksville, Ohio!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clarksville, Ohio
1. Jimi’s Classic Market & Café: A great lunch spot for the entire family, Jimi’s offers a variety of sandwiches, salads, and soups made fresh daily. The kids will love the homemade cookies and the friendly service.
2. Rambling River Center: This recreation center features a variety of activities for the whole family including an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a walking track. The kids will love the multitude of games and activities available.
3. Clarksville Speedway: Catch some excitement at the Clarksville Speedway, where you can watch stock car races on Saturday nights. The kids will love the fast-paced action and the opportunity to meet the drivers.
4. Turtle Creek Golf Course: The whole family can enjoy a game of golf at Turtle Creek Golf Course, a beautiful 18-hole course located just outside of town. The kids will love trying to sink a putt on the challenging course.
5. Wayne National Forest: Explore the Wayne National Forest and see all that nature has to offer. The kids will love hiking the trails and playing in the creek.
6. Owensboro Museum of Science and History: The whole family can learn about the rich history of Owensboro at this museum. The kids will love exploring the interactive exhibits and the planetarium.
7. Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame: The whole family can enjoy the sounds of bluegrass music at this hall of fame. The kids will love listening to the music and learning about the history of the genre.
8. Kentucky Repertory Theatre: Take the family to see a live performance at the Kentucky Repertory Theatre. The kids will love watching the actors perform and getting a behind the scenes look at the theatre.
9. Cumberland Falls State Park: Hike to the beautiful Cumberland Falls and see the majestic waterfall. The kids will love playing in the creek and exploring the park.
10. Diamond Caverns: Take a family tour of Diamond Caverns and see the amazing rock formations. The kids will love looking at the different crystals and rocks and learning about their formation.