If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Clarkston, Washington, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of activities to keep the little ones entertained. For starters, you can take them to one of the many parks in the area. Popular parks include Riverside Park, Founders Park, andLakeland Hills Park. If your kids are into sports, they’ll be sure to enjoy the many trails and courts available for use.
If you’re looking for something a little more educational, you can take them to the Lewis and Clark Discovery Center. Here, they can learn all about the famous explorers and their journey through the area. They can also see pictures and artifacts from the time period.
For a fun-filled day, you can take the kids to Hells Canyon Adventures. Here, they can go on a river rafting adventure or take a scenic hike through the canyon. There’s also a petting zoo and a playground, so there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find kid friendly things to do in Clarkston, Washington.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clarkston, Washington
1. Visit the beautiful Lewis & Clark State Park for hiking, fishing, swimming, and picnicking.
2. Stroll around Historic Downtown Clarkston and pop into the many shops and businesses.
3. Get a taste of the local grape at one of Clarkston’s several wineries.
4.Enjoy the great outdoors at one of Clarkston’s many parks, including Hells Canyon Park, Nez Perce National Historical Park, and Riverside State Park.
5. Take a scenic drive or bike ride along the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley.
6. Sample the local cuisine at one of Clarkston’s many restaurants, cafes, and bakeries.
7. Catch a live performance at the Clarkston High School Auditorium or the Clarkston Riverfront Amphitheater.
8. Shop till you drop at the Clarkston Outlet Mall or one of the city’s many unique shops.
9. Learn about the history of the Lewis & Clark Expedition at the Asotin County Historical Museum.
10. Have fun at one of Clarkston’s many festivals and events, including the Tri-State Steam Threshers Reunion and the Hells Canyon Days Celebration.