Clarkson is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of things to do both indoors and outdoors. For the younger crowd, check out one of the many indoor play places or the Discovery Zone Nature Center. For the older kids, there are lots of parks and playgrounds, as well as the Clarkson Community Center which offers many different sports and activities. And don’t forget about the many different events that happen throughout the year, like the Clarkson Strawberry Festival or the Clarkson Fall Festival. There’s something for everyone in Clarkson!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clarkson, New York
that is also kid friendly.
1. Play at the park -There are many parks in Clarkson, New York that are perfect for playing at. These parks have playground equipment that is safe for children to use and plenty of space to run around.
2. Go fishing – Fishing is a great activity for kids and there are many places to do so in Clarkson, New York. There are many ponds and lakes that are stocked with fish and have fishing docks where kids can cast their line.
3. Visit a farm – There are several farms in Clarkson, New York that offer tours and allow visitors to see how food is grown. These farms also have animals that kids can interact with, such as horses, cows, and chickens.
4. Attend a sports game – There are many youth sports teams in Clarkson, New York that kids can watch or participate in. These teams include baseball, basketball, football, and soccer.
5. Go hiking – There are many trails in Clarkson, New York that are perfect for a family hike. These trails wind through woods and offer plenty of opportunity to see wildlife.
6. Go swimming – There are several public pools in Clarkson, New York that are perfect for a summer day. These pools have lifeguards on duty and offer a variety of different swimming activities.
7. Go to the library – The library is a great place to take kids in Clarkson, New York. The library has a variety of books that kids can read, as well as computers that they can use.
8. Visit a museum – There are several museums in Clarkson, New York that are perfect for a family outing. These museums offer a variety of exhibits that kids can learn from and explore.
9. Go apple picking – Apple picking is a great activity for kids in Clarkson, New York. There are many apple orchards that offer picking opportunities, as well as hayrides and cider tastings.
10. Go on a nature walk – There are many places in Clarkson, New York where kids can go on a nature walk. These walks are often educational and provide an opportunity to see a variety of different plants and animals.