Clarksburg is located in the beautiful state of Tennessee and is known for its kid-friendly attractions. The city has a number of parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy, as well as a variety of museums and galleries. Clarksburg is also home to a number of family-friendly events and festivals throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clarksburg, Tennessee
1. Visit the International Storytelling Center – The International Storytelling Center is a great place to take kids to learn about the art of storytelling. There are plenty of activities for kids to do, including STORY workshops, puppet shows, and more.
2. Play at the Mini-Golf Course – The Clarksburg Mini-Golf Course is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. With 18 holes of mini-golf, there is sure to be plenty of fun to be had.
3. Visit the Clarksburg Railroad Museum – The Clarksburg Railroad Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the history of the railroad. There are plenty of exhibits for kids to explore, including a model train display.
4. Have a Picnic at the Park – The Clarksburg City Park is a great place to have a picnic. With plenty of green space, a playground, and a pavilion, it is a perfect place to relax and have some quality time with the kids.
5. Go Fishing at the Pond – The Clarksburg City Park Pond is a great place to take the kids fishing. With a catch and release policy, it is a perfect place to teach kids about the sport of fishing.
6. Go for a Hike on the trails – There are plenty of trails to explore in Clarksburg. From easy, leisurely walks to more challenging hikes, there is sure to be a trail that is perfect for the whole family.
7. Visit the Farmer’s Market – The Clarksburg Farmer’s Market is a great place to take the kids to get some fresh air. With plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, it is a perfect place to stock up on healthy snacks.
8. Check out the Animals at the Zoo – The Chattanooga Zoo is a great place to take the kids to see some amazing animals. With over 100 different species of animals, the kids are sure to have a blast.
9. Go for a Swim at the Pool – The Clarksburg City Pool is a great place to take the kids to cool off on a hot day. With a variety of pool toys and games, the kids are sure to have a blast.
10. Play at the Playground – The Clarksburg City Park Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. With plenty of play equipment, it is a perfect place for the kids to let loose and have some fun.