Clarks, Nebraska is a quaint town located in the heart of the Midwest. The town is home to a variety of kid-friendly activities, including a number of parks, a public pool, and a variety of sporting leagues. There are also a number of cultural attractions in Clarks, such as the Clarks Museum and the Historic Opera House. With a variety of activities to keep kids entertained, Clarks is the perfect place to raise a family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clarks, Nebraska
1. Visit the Kimball County Historical Museum to learn about the history of the area.
2. Walk or bike the Pathfinder Trail to see the natural beauty of the area.
3. Visit the Aquatic Center to cool off in the pool or take a swim lesson.
4. Have a picnic lunch in one of the many parks in Clarks.
5. Attend a performance at the Merryman Performing Arts Center.
6. Go fishing in one of the many lakes or ponds in the area.
7. Visit the Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer to learn about the history of the area.
8. Go bird watching at one of the many nature areas in the area.
9. Take a hike in the Nebraska National Forest.
10. Camping in one of the many campgrounds in the area.