Clarks, Louisiana, is a great place for kids and families. There are many kid-friendly things to do in Clarks, Louisiana. There are many parks and playgrounds for kids to enjoy. There are also many museums and attractions that are geared towards kids and families. The Clarks Zoo is a great place to take kids. There are also many great restaurants that are kid friendly.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Clarks, Louisiana
1. Situated on the waterfront of the Ouachita River, Riverview Park is a great place to take the kids for some outdoor fun. With a playground, walking trails, picnic areas, and a fishing pier, there is something for everyone at Riverview Park.
2. For a educational and fun experience, take the kids to the Liberty Bell Museum. The museum is home to the Liberty Bell, which was brought to Clarks in 1885, as well as other artifacts and exhibits detailing the history of Clarks and the surrounding area.
3. The Imagination Station is a great place for kids to let their imaginations run wild. With a variety of interactive exhibits, the Imagination Station is sure to please even the most active child.
4. The Clarks Dog Park is a great place to take the family dog for some exercise and socialization. The park features a fenced in area for small dogs, and a separate fenced in area for larger dogs.
5. For a fun and unique experience, take the kids to see a movie at the Ouachita Riverfront Drive-In. The drive-in is open seasonally, and features a variety of family-friendly films.
6. The Walk-On’s Independence Bowl is an annual college football bowl game that is held in Clarks. The bowl game is a great way to get the family out for some fun and excitement.
7. The Clarks Farmer’s Market is a great place to take the kids to get some fresh air and learn about where their food comes from. The farmer’s market features a variety of local vendors selling fresh produce, meats, dairy products, and more.
8. The Louisiana State Fair is held annually in Clarks, and is a great place for the whole family to enjoy. With rides, games, food, and entertainment, the state fair is sure to be a hit with everyone.
9. The East Bank Gallery is a great place to take the kids to see some local art. The gallery features a variety of artwork from local artists, as well as rotating exhibitions of art from around the world.
10. The Redgate Renewal Center is a great place to take the kids for some fun and relaxation. The center features a playground, walking trails, a fishing pond, and a variety of other amenities.