There are many kid friendly activities to do in Circasia, Colombia. A few popular activities include going to the zoo, visiting the water park, and taking a tour of the coffee plantation. The zoo is a great place to learn about the different animals that call Colombia home. The water park is perfect for a hot day, and the coffee plantation tour is a great way to learn about one of Colombia’s most famous exports. No matter what you choose to do, your kids are sure to have a great time in Circasia, Colombia.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Circasia, Colombia
1. Visit the Museo del Oro.
2. Stroll through the botanical gardens.
3. Take a ride on the aerial tramway.
4. Visit the colonial city ofSanta Marta.
5. Ride a bicycle through the countryside.
6. Visit the Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona.
7. Go on a safari in the Los Llanos region.
8. Visit the city of Cartagena.
9. Take a boat ride through the jungles of the Amazon.
10. Go bird watching in the nearby rainforest.