Cincinnati, Iowa is a great place for kids of all ages! There are several parks and playgrounds located throughout the city, perfect for a day of outdoor fun. The city also has an indoor pool, a library, and a few museums that are great for rainy days. Kids will love exploring all that Cincinnati has to offer!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cincinnati, Iowa
1. Visit the world’s largest Hawkeye fan!
2. Visit the Amana Colonies.
3. Take a scenic drive through the Loess Hills.
4. Have a picnic at Wilson’s Orchard.
5. Go hiking or biking on the River-to-River Trail.
6. Visit the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium.
7. Take a ride on the Sugar River Trail.
8. Go fishing or swimming at Lake Macbride State Park.
9. Visit the Field of Dreams movie site.
10. Take a walk through the Five Seasons Garden.