If you’re looking for kid friendly activities in Chum Phae, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of things to keep your little ones entertained, whether it’s exploring the many temples and historical sites, taking a boat ride on the river, or playing in one of the many parks.
If your kids are into adventure, they’ll love exploring the caves and hiking through the jungle. There’s also plenty of wildlife to see, from monkeys and snakes to elephants and tigers.
For those who prefer a more relaxed vacation, there are plenty of activities to keep them occupied as well. They can enjoy Thai cooking classes, take a Thai massage, or simply relax on the beach.
whatever your interests, you’ll find plenty of kid friendly activities to keep your family entertained during your stay in Chum Phae.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chum Phae, Thailand
1. Visit the Elephant Nature Park
2. Swim with elephants at the Elephant Nature Park
3. Ride an elephant at the Elephant Nature Park
4. Wash an elephant at the Elephant Nature Park
5. Feed elephants at the Elephant Nature Park
6. Take a walk through the jungle
7. Visit the waterfalls
8. Go tubing down the river
9. Rent a bicycle and explore the town
10. Visit the temple