There are many kid friendly things to do in Chok Chai, Thailand. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is to go to the Chok Chai Safari World. The Chok Chai Safari World is a government-run wildlife park that is home to many different animals. There are over 200 different species of animals that live in the park, including tigers, lions, elephants, and giraffes. The park also has a zoo, a bird park, and a reptile park. Another popular kid friendly activity is to go to the Chok Chai Elephant Sanctuary. The Chok Chai Elephant Sanctuary is a place where you can interact with elephants. You can feed them, bathe them, and even ride them. The sanctuary is also home to many other animals, such as tigers, lions, and leopards.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chok Chai, Thailand
1. Visit a Elephas maximus Indian elephant sanctuary: TheElephas maximus sanctuary in Chok Chai is home to retired and rescue elephants. Guests can interact with the elephants, learn about their care, and even help bathe them.
2. Take a ride on a Thai longtail boat: A Thai longtail boat ride is a must-do when in Chok Chai. These traditional boats are powered by a long tail attached to the back of the boat, and can reach speeds of up to 40km/h.
3. Visit the Wat Chok Chai temple: The Wat Chok Chai temple is a beautiful example of Thai Buddhist architecture. The temple is home to a large golden Buddha statue, and is surrounded by intricate carvings and paintings.
4. Go on a safari: Chok Chai is home to a number of safari parks, where guests can see tigers, lions, giraffes, and other wildlife up close.
5. Visit the Chok Chai Farm: The Chok Chai Farm is a working dairy farm that offers tours and activities for guests. Visitors can learn about the farm’s operations, and even milk a cow or two.
6. Go zip-lining: Chok Chai is home to a number of zip-line courses, where guests can zip from platform to platform high above the ground.
7. Take a Thai cooking class: Thai cooking classes are a great way to learn about the country’s cuisine and culture. Guests can learn how to cook traditional dishes like pad thai and green curry.
8. Go on a jungle trek: Chok Chai is home to a number of jungle trekking trails, where guests can explore the jungle and look for wildlife.
9. Visit an animal rescue center: Chok Chai is home to a number of animal rescue centers, where guests can learn about the work they do and even meet some of the animals.
10. Go ATVing: Chok Chai is home to a number of ATV trails, where guests can explore the countryside on four wheels.