There are many kid friendly things to do in Chittagong, Bangladesh. One great activity is to visit the Nasirabad Naval Museum. This museum is full of interesting naval history and artifacts, and is sure to be a hit with curious kids. Another great option is to explore the centuries-old shipbuilding traditions of Chittagong by taking a tour of a shipyard. Here, kids can see firsthand how these massive ships are built, and maybe even get to help out with some of the work! Finally, no visit to Chittagong would be complete without spending some time at the iconic Karnaphuli River. Take a leisurely boat ride, go for a swim, or just enjoy the riverfront views; it’s sure to be a fun day for the whole family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chittagong, Bangladesh
1. Climb the Khangsha Hill.
2. Walk or ride a bike along the Karnaphuli River.
3. Visit the Wari-Bateshwar archeological site.
4. Visit the Foy’s Lake amusement park.
5. Visit the Biman Bangladesh Airlines Museum.
6. Take a boat ride on the Kaptai Lake.
7. Take a cable car ride up to the top of the Oxford Mission Church.
8. Visit the Bangladesh National Zoo.
9. Visit the Al makkah jam e masjid.
10. Have a picnic at the Mirersarai Upazila Park.