There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Chino Valley, Arizona! From hiking and picnicking in one of the many parks, to visiting the zoo or playing miniature golf, there is sure to be something to please every child. For those who enjoy the great outdoors, there are plenty of hiking trails and even a few fishing spots. And for those who prefer to be indoors, there are several museums and a movie theater. No matter what your child’s interests are, Chino Valley has something to offer!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chino Valley, Arizona
1. Go on a nature hike at the Chino Valley Nature Preserve.
2. Visit the Chino Valley Aquatic Center and swim in the pool.
3. Play at one of the Chino Valley parks, such as Waterwheel Park or Del Webb Memorial Park.
4. Go horseback riding at the Chino Valley Riding Center.
5. Attend a performance at the Chino Valley Performing Arts Center.
6. Go on a hayride or wagon ride at the S.P. Ranch.
7. Visit the Petroglyph Pointe Archaeological Site.
8. Tour the Chino Valley Railroad Museum.
9. Play miniature golf at Golfland Sunsplash.
10. Go camping at Granite Basin Lake.