There are a number of kid friendly activities to do in Chilliwack, Canada. To start, kids can enjoy the Kidspace Children’s Museum which is a museum designed specifically for children. They can also explore the Chilliwack Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch which is a great place to run around and have some fall fun. For those looking for more of an adrenaline rush, the Chilliwack Aerial Park is an outdoor adventure park with zip lines, monkey bars, and more. And lastly, no trip to Chilliwack would be complete without a stop at the Chilliwack Heritage Park & Museum which has a ton of kid-friendly exhibits and activities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chilliwack, Canada
1. Camp out at one of the many camping sites in Chilliwack. There are plenty of sites to choose from, so you can find one that suits your needs. You can also go hiking and fishing in the area.
2. Visit the Chilliwack Heritage Park. This park has a Farmer’s Market, a playground, and plenty of green space to explore.
3. Go for a swim at one of the many lakes in Chilliwack. There are also several beaches where you can sunbathe or build sandcastles.
4. Take a walk or ride your bike along the Vedder River Rotary Trail. This trail is 12 kilometers long and takes you through some beautiful scenery.
5. Visit the Chilliwack Museum and Historical Society. This museum has exhibits on the history of Chilliwack and the Fraser Valley.
6. Play a round of golf at one of Chilliwack’s golf courses. There are several courses to choose from, so you can find one that suits your skill level.
7. Go horseback riding at one of the many stables in Chilliwack. There are several different trails to explore, so you can find one that is perfect for you.
8. Visit the Chilliwack Arts Council Gallery. This gallery features rotating exhibitions of local artists.
9. Take a scenic drive through the Fraser Valley. There are several different routes you can take, so you can find one that is perfect for you.
10. Go skiing or snowboarding at one of the nearby mountains. Chilliwack is a great place to ski or snowboard, and there are several mountains to choose from.