There are many kid friendly things to do in Chilecito, Argentina. One of the most popular kid friendly attractions is the Chilecito Zoo. The Chilecito Zoo is a great place for kids to learn about the different animals that live in Argentina. They can also feed the animals and get up close and personal with them. Another popular kid friendly activity is horseback riding. Chilecito has many different horseback riding trails that kids can explore. Horseback riding is a great way for kids to see the different scenery of Argentina. Chilecito also has many different parks that kids can play in. There are also many different restaurants that are kid friendly in Chilecito.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chilecito, Argentina
1. Visit the Museo del Carnaval.
2. Walk or bike through the scenic countryside.
3. Visit the Cueva de las Manos, a cave with ancient paintings.
4. Go birdwatching in the nearby Sierra de los Combermancheros.
5. Take a day trip to the capital, Buenos Aires.
6. Visit an estancia (ranch) to learn about traditional Argentinean life.
7. Taste traditional Argentinean cuisine, such as empanadas and asado (barbecue).
8. Attend a folkloric festival, such as the Fiesta del Chivo.
9. Shop for handcrafted Argentinean souvenirs, such as leather goods and jewelry.
10. Learn to tango, the national dance of Argentina.