There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Chicureo Abajo, Chile. For starters, the Parque Municipal is a great place to take the kids. This park has plenty of space for them to run around, a playground, and a wide variety of different animals to see. Just outside of the park is the Museo Chicureo, which is a great place to learn about the history of the area. Kids will also enjoy seeing the many different statues and sculptures throughout the museum. If your kids are looking for a little more adventure, they can head to the nearby mountains for some hiking and exploring. There are plenty of trails to choose from, and they are all well-marked so you won’t get lost. Just be sure to pack plenty of snacks and water for the kids (and yourself!) before heading out.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chicureo Abajo, Chile
1. Visit the Museo Interactivo Mirador at the top of the hill in Chicureo Abajo. This museum has interactive exhibits on Chilean culture and history.
2. Go on a nature walk in one of the many parks in Chicureo Abajo.
3. Visit the zoo and see the animals up close.
4. Play in the playgrounds and swings at the park.
5. Ride bikes around town or in one of the many parks.
6. Go swimming in the pool at the public swimming complex.
7. Play tennis or other sports at the public parks and courts.
8. Visit the library and check out books.
9. Go to the movies at the local cinema.
10. Make some new friends at the local community center.