Chiconcuac, Mexico is a great place for families with young children. The town is small and safe, and there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained.
One of the best things to do in Chiconcuac is to visit the Parque de Aventura, a large amusement park with rides, games, and a water park. Families can also explore the nearby Perot Museum of Nature and Science, or take a stroll through the beautiful botanical gardens.
There are also several beaches in Chiconcuac, where kids can splash around in the waves or build sandcastles. For a more relaxed activity, families can go on a horse-drawn carriage ride through the town, or take a boat out on the tranquil lake.
No matter what you do, Chiconcuac is sure to provide a fun and memorable experience for the whole family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chiconcuac, Mexico
1. Visit the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza.
2. Take a dip in one of the sacred cenotes (natural pools) of the Yucatan peninsula.
3. Get up close and personal with marine life at Xel-Ha Park.
4. Feel the rush of adrenaline on one of the many zip lines at Selvatica Adventure Park.
5. Stroll through the colorful streets of the colonial city of Merida.
6. Explore the many caves and underground rivers of the nearby state of Quintana Roo.
7. Go on a safari through the unique biosphere reserve of Sian Ka’an.
8. Spend a day lounging on the powdery white beaches of the Riviera Maya.
9. Get a taste of authentic Mexican cuisine in one of the many restaurants in the area.
10. Take a tour of a traditional hacienda and learn about the history and culture of Mexico.