There’s plenty for kids to do in Chicago Ridge, Illinois! For starters, the town is home to a great park district with plenty of opportunity for outdoor recreation. Within the district, there are playgrounds, a swimming pool, a water park, sports fields, and more. The district also offers a variety of youth programming, including sports leagues, arts and crafts classes, and more.
In addition to the great park district, Chicago Ridge is also home to a variety of kid-friendly businesses and attractions. There are several family-friendly restaurants in the town, as well as a movie theater, a bowling alley, an arcade, and a handful of other businesses that cater to kids and families. Plus, the town is just a short drive from Chicago, so there are endless opportunities for fun and exploration in the city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chicago Ridge, Illinois
1. The Ridge Park District is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are playgrounds, picnic areas, and a variety of sports facilities.
2. Brookfield Zoo is a short drive from Chicago Ridge and is a great place to learn about animals and their habitats.
3. The Museum of Science and Industry is a popular destination for kids and offers a variety of interactive exhibits.
4. The Shedd Aquarium is another popular destination for kids, where they can learn about marine life and see some of the animals up close.
5. The Field Museum is a great place to learn about natural history and see some of the most famous dinosaurs in the world.
6. The Art Institute of Chicago is a must-see for any art lover, and kids will enjoy seeing the many paintings and sculptures on display.
7. The Lincoln Park Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals in their natural habitats and learn about their ecology.
8. The Chicago Children’s Museum is a popular destination for kids, where they can learn through interactive exhibits and hands-on activities.
9. The Willis Tower is a iconic landmark in Chicago and kids will enjoy the views from the top of the Skydeck.
10. The Chicago History Museum is a great place to learn about the city’s rich history and see some of the most important artifacts.