There are many kid friendly things to do in Chicago Heights, Illinois. One of the most popular attractions is the 7 Acresivers Zoo. This zoo features over seven acres of land with animals from all over the world. There are also many kid friendly museums in Chicago Heights. The Museum of Science and Industry is a great place to take kids. They will enjoy seeing the different exhibits and learning about science. Another popular museum is the Shedd Aquarium. Here, kids can see some of the world’s most amazing fish and marine life. If your kids are looking for a more exhilarating experience, try the Navy Pier. This pier features amusement rides, restaurants, shops, and much more.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chicago Heights, Illinois
1. Take a walk or bike ride along the Prairie Trail which offers a picturesque view of the Chicago skyline.
2. Visit the Chicago Heights Public Library which offers a variety of children’s programs and events.
3. Spend a day at one of the city’s many parks including Bloom, Memorial, or Phoenix.
4. Check out the Hausermann’s Flower Farm which offers a variety of kid-friendly activities such as a petting zoo and hayrides.
5. Attend a performance at the Theatre of Western Springs which offers a variety of live shows and events for kids.
6. Visit the Chicago Heights Museum which offers a variety of educational exhibits and programs for kids.
7. Go on a shopping spree at one of the city’s many retail establishments including the Orland Square Mall.
8. Grab a bite to eat at one of the many kid-friendly restaurants including McDonald’s, Burger King, and Subway.
9. Catch a movie at the Classic Cinemas Express which offers a variety of kid-friendly films.
10. Explore the JudgeJohn H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County which offers a variety of educational and medical tours for kids.