If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do while in Chetek, Wisconsin, you won’t be disappointed. For starters, the Chetek Nature Center is always a hit with the little ones. They can explore the nature trails, learn about the local plants and animals, and even feed the ducks. The Dairyman’s Daughter ice cream shop is also a popular destination for families, as they serve up delicious ice cream cones and sundaes. And no trip to Chetek would be complete without a stop at the Chetek Municipal Zoo, where kids can get up close and personal with all sorts of animals, from lions and tigers to giraffes and monkeys.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chetek, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Chetek Municipal Zoo for a fun and educational day out with the kids! The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including bears, wolves, coyotes, foxes, eagles, and more.
2. Take a stroll through Chetek Nature Conservancy for a chance to see some of the area’s wildlife up close. The conservancy is home to a variety of animals, including deer, beavers, muskrats, and turtles.
3. Have a blast at Chetek Paintball, where you can shoot paintballs at each other in a safe and fun environment.
4. Go for a swim at Chetek Lake, where you can enjoy the freshwater beach and take a dip in the cool water.
5. Play a round of mini golf at one of Chetek’s many mini golf courses.
6. Take a ride on the Chetek Riverboat for a relaxing and scenic tour of the river.
7. Visit the Chetek Museum to learn about the history of the area and see a variety of artifacts and exhibits.
8. Grab a bite to eat at one of Chetek’s many delicious restaurants.
9. Go shopping at one of Chetek’s unique shops.
10. Enjoy a night out at one of Chetek’s bars or clubs.