Looking for something fun to do with the kids in Chesterland, Ohio? Here are a few ideas:
Visit the Farm at Hedgebrook and take a wagon ride, meet the animals, and explore the grounds.
Head to the Geauga County Maple Festival for a day of maple syrup fun, including wagon rides, demonstrations, and of course, delicious maple syrup!
Spend a day at Ma & Pa’s Kettle Corn and Country Store, where the kids can play in the corn pit and try their hand at kettle corn making.
Take a hike or go for a nature walk at one of Chesterland’s many parks, including RussellTwp. Park District, Munson Township Park, or Big Creek Park.
For a day of indoor fun, visit Imagination Station, where kids can explore their creativity with hands-on activities.
No matter what you choose to do, Chesterland is a great place for a day (or a week!) of kid-friendly fun!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chesterland, Ohio
1. Have a picnic lunch at one of the parks in Chesterland – There are several parks scattered throughout Chesterland, each with their own unique picnic areas and playground equipment.
2. Visit the Geauga Park District Observatory Park – Observatory Park is home to the Geauga Park District Observatory, which is open to the public for free stargazing nights and special events.
3. Go for a hike or bike ride on the trails at Big Creek Reservation – There are over 10 miles of trails to explore at Big Creek Reservation, winding through woods and wetlands.
4. Do some birdwatching at Beaver Marsh – Beaver Marsh is a great place to spot waterfowl and other wetland animals.
5. Play a round of mini golf at Golfland Sunsplash – Golfland Sunsplash is an indoor/outdoor mini golf course with a tropical theme.
6. Go fishing at one of the many ponds and lakes in the area – There are many good spots for fishing in Chesterland, including West Woods Lake, Pond Hollow Reservoir, and aspects of the Headwater Trails.
7. Visit the Geauga County Historical Society Museum – The Geauga County Historical Society Museum features exhibits on the history of the county, as well as a research library.
8. Check out the animals at Buttonwood Park Zoo – Buttonwood Park Zoo is a small zoo with a variety of animals, including reptiles, birds, and mammals.
9.Explore the Ma and Pa Kettle Farm – The Ma and Pa Kettle Farm is a historic farmstead that has been turned into a museum.
10. Have some fun at Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park – Sky Zone is an indoor trampoline park with a variety of activities for all ages.