If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Chauncey, Ohio, you’re in luck! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities in this small town. For starters, you can check out the Chauncey Community Park, which features a playground, walking trails, and a picnic area. The Chauncey Public Library also has a great selection of books and activities for kids. If your kids are into sports, they can join one of the many youth sports teams in town, including baseball, basketball, football, and soccer. And if they’re looking for a bit of adventure, they can always go camping or hiking in one of the nearby state parks. Whatever your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to do in Chauncey, Ohio!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chauncey, Ohio
1. Visit The Monkey House: The Monkey House is a local zoo that is home to over 30 different species of monkeys. Visitors can tour the grounds, meet the animals, and learn about their care and habitat.
2. Play at Monkey Island: Monkey Island is a large playground that is located next to The Monkey House. It features monkey-themed jungle gyms, swings, and slides.
3. attend a show at The Monkey House Theatre: The Monkey House Theatre is a local theatre that puts on kid-friendly shows throughout the year. Recent productions have included “The Jungle Book” and “Charlotte’s Web”.
4. explore the grounds of The Monkey House: The Monkey House is located on 10 acres of land, which includes a large jungle gym, a playground, and a picnic area.
5. take a ride on the Monkey House Express: The Monkey House Express is a small train that runs around the grounds of The Monkey House. It is a great way to see the zoo and the animals up close.
6. feed the animals at The Monkey House: Visitors can purchase food to feed the monkeys and other animals at The Monkey House. It is a great way to interact with the animals and learn about their diets.
7. shop at The Monkey House Gift Shop: The Monkey House Gift Shop sells monkey-themed toys, clothes, and souvenirs. It is the perfect place to find a unique gift for a child.
8. meet the staff at The Monkey House: The staff at The Monkey House are friendly and knowledgeable about the animals. They are always happy to answer questions and help visitors learn more about the zoo.
9. take a tour of The Monkey House: The Monkey House offers tours led by knowledgeable staff members. Tours typically last about an hour and provide an in-depth look at the zoo and its animals.
10. have a birthday party at The Monkey House: The Monkey House offers birthday party packages that include a tour, cake, and goody bags. It is a great way to celebrate a birthday with friends and family.