There are many kid friendly things to do in Chatsworth, Georgia. Some of the most popular include visiting the Georgia Aquarium, the Children’s Museum of Atlanta, the World of Coca-Cola, and the Atlanta Zoo. Depending on the time of year, there are also many festivals and fairs that offer rides, games, and food. For those who enjoy the outdoors, there are hiking and biking trails, as well as several lakes perfect for swimming, fishing, or boating. Whatever your interests, Chatsworth has something to offer everyone in the family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chatsworth, Georgia
1. Visit the Chatsworth Farmer’s Market – The Chatsworth Farmer’s Market is a great place to buy locally grown produce and other goods. The market is open from April through October.
2. Take a scenic drive through the Chatsworth countryside – The Chatsworth countryside is a beautiful place to take a scenic drive. There are many winding roads and breathtaking views.
3. Hike to the top of Fort Mountain – Fort Mountain is a great place to hike. The views from the top are amazing.
4. Go fishing in one of the many lakes in the area – There are many lakes in the Chatsworth area that are great for fishing.
5. Visit the Dalton Civil War Museum – The Dalton Civil War Museum is a great place to learn about the Civil War.
6. canoe or kayak down the Coosawattee River – The Coosawattee River is a great place to canoe or kayak. The views are beautiful and the river is very calm.
7. Visit the Eagle’s Nest Wildlife Sanctuary – The Eagle’s Nest Wildlife Sanctuary is a great place to see eagles and other birds of prey.
8. Go golfing at the Dalton Golf and Country Club – The Dalton Golf and Country Club is a great place to play golf.
9. Play in the playground at Hamilton Park – Hamilton Park is a great place to take the kids to play. The playground is very big and there is also a picnic area.
10. Visit the Melbourne Zoo – The Melbourne Zoo is a great place to see animals from all over the world.